Wednesday 6 October 2010

My school magazine contents page!

This is my school magazine contents page, for the layout I decided to put my images on one side of the page and text on the other side. I decided to use images of the school canteen, a sixth former studying and a teacher marking some work. I also added page numbers in the corner of the images so they looked more professional and so the whole page looked more like a contents page also. For the title of the contents page I decided to keep it simple by having the font the same as on the front cover and just plain black as the font colour. For the main text on the contents page, I made the page numbers bigger than the rest of the text on each mini paragraph. If I was to create my contents page again I would make the layout more interesting by not having such  a simple layout and maybe using more images and colours to make it more exciting and eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment